Your Summer Adventure Awaits!
Welcome to our 2023 summer experience at International School San Patricio Toledo
With an array of first-class onsite facilities, our exclusive summer camp programme can supply the right choice suited to your child. We have 4 camp options to choose from with Sports, Arts and languages at their core all while immersing our guests from all over the globe in our great Spanish culture.
Our team of professional native-speaking camp monitors will support our campers in their communication skills, build their understanding in the key areas of speaking, writing, listening and reading and help their confidence flourish!
Our facilities such as the Visual Arts centre, our very own Photography Dark room, and a high-performance Triathlon Indoor Pavilion, all offer the ideal location to whet the appetite of any budding sports person or creative mind alike! While allowing campers, novices or experts, to turn their hand to a multitude of activities such as, athletics, basketball, swimming (both indoor and outdoor) and more!
International School San Patricio Toledo Virtual Tour
International School San Patricio is a day and boarding school that provides international education for children from 1 to 18 years during the academic year. It is located in Toledo, Spain. A UNESCO World Heritage city, it is renowned internationally for its beauty, culture and historical interest. Toledo located 30 minutes from Madrid.
The location is perfect for students looking to explore Spanish culture and immerse themselves in this unique Day and Boarding school experience with the opportunity to mix with international teenagers, practice sports in our wonderful facilities, and develop arts and creativity skills simultaneously as learning English or Spanish.
To register, please complete the form
How does it work?
- Our Global Camps (Multisports, Photo & Visual Arts and Triathlon) are in 2 week programs.
- Day Camp (Nano, Mini, Mega) is in a 1 to 4 weeks program.
- Dates: Session 1: 2nd – 15th July, Session 2: 16th – 29th July
Type of camper.
- Residential Camper – Arriving day Sunday departure day Saturday
- Day Camper – Monday-Friday 09:00-19:00
The school's sports facilities extend over a 4,500 m2 area, which is complemented by an array of other onsite installations, including:
- Early Years playgrounds, half covered
- Two outdoor sports playgrounds
- 1500m2 Sports Hall with terraces
- Science laboratories (Biology, Physics and Chemistry)
- Photography Laboratory
- Technology and Computer Room
- Two indoor fitness rooms
- Auditorium with capacity for 300 people
- Assembly terraces for students from 3 to 6 years old
- Music School with 3 rooms for individual or small group tuition
- 4500 m2 Outdoor Sports area with 200m Running track, football on artificial grass field and 25m swimming pool
- Outdoor open Terraces
- 40 metre Indoor heated swimming pool
- Three designated visual arts areas
- Multi-purpose Hall
- Two big terrace areas for outdoor classes or events
- Modern open equipped spacious libraryHigh-performance TRIATHLON indoor pavilion
Multi Sports with English/Spanish
AGES: 9-17 years
Photo and Visual Arts Design with English/Spanish
AGES: 9-17 years
AGES: 8-17 years
For our smallest campers age 1-2 years old
For our mini-campers age 3-5 years old
For our older campers age 6-9 years old
More About Our Nano / Mini & Mega Camps:
Our Day Camp offers children (ages 1-9) the opportunity to make friends, learn new skills, play outdoors and enjoy many fun activities. Our facilities allow us to ensure we have all the necessary measures to make our Camp as safe and FUN as possible.
Activities ranging from sports, arts, creative skills, and aquatic in addition to classroom-based activities to further develop teamwork and communication skills.
All the teachers at the camp are native English speakers, with extensive experience working with young children and helping them to learn and improve their English.
The main objective of this urban camp is for our students to have fun and enjoy themselves while learning and improving their English. The development of communication skills in another language enhances their overall linguistic and cognitive development.
Visual or musical arts are linked to a set theme each week in the camp. A range of workshops transport us to different zones of creativity and innovation.
Finally, we use sport through play as a tool for having fun and improving healthy lifestyle habits. Children express themselves via activities of emotional intelligence, drama or circus skills and we use swimming activities as a natural introduction to the water.
All our camps have different and exciting weekly excursions adapted to each programme.
Premium Accommodation in the Boarding House of the International School San Patricio Toledo
Quadruple rooms with private bathrooms
Common areas, dining rooms and recreational spaces.